TODAY IS ABOUT STRENGTH:
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL
Today you'll need all your strength - it's going to take some brain power as well as some physical strength - for today's events! Today we ramp back up with FOUR events happening this evening, so I thought another if-I-were-you schedule might be helpful. Check it out!
Loy’s IF-I-WERE-YOU Tuesday, May 7th plan:
1) I tried Kelsey’s letter to my boss but unfortunately, even I couldn’t get the week off. So alas, I’m headed to work this morning. So, I’ll work all day today, but spend a significant amount of time daydreaming about the Beer Week events I’ll be headed to tonight.
2) After work, I’d head straight to the Bozeman Taproom to try their BEER COCKTAILS - yep, you heard that right! Plus a beer cocktail sounds like a great way to wind down for a bit after a day of work.
3) Then I’d get up to Bridger Brewing for their 3rd annual Stein Holding Competition. I’ve been practicing for a year now, so I’m ready to compete! This is always a fun event - to participate in or just to spectate! It starts promptly at 6, and let’s be honest, even the strongest of strong can’t make it more than 10 minutes with those double steins they have… so it’s always an exciting and short event! Kind of like the Kentucky Derby of Beer Week.
4) After the Stein holding, I’d swing by White Dog Brewing for Trivia, and while I think I’ll end up being a little late so I might not get to join a team, I want to make sure to get a delicious beer from them before they shut their doors at the end of the week!
5) Then, right before 7:30, I’d head over to Ale Works - and cross my fingers that there’s a few tickets left for the Beer Pairing menu with Museum of the Rockies. They’ve got trivia going too, so I’d be warmed up from trivia at White Dog… plus I’m super hungry at this point and Ale Works’ chefs always put together some AMAZING pairings!
6) And since it’s only Tuesday, it’d be straight home to bed after dinner. We’re only halfway through the week!
More deets about the amazing events happening today below!
OFFICIAL CRAFT BEER WEEK EVENTS
3RD ANNUAL STEIN HOLDING COMPETITION
REGISTRATION STARTS AT 5PM, COMPETITION AT 6PM
@ Bridger Brewing Company
Show your craft beer strength in the 3rd Annual Bridger Stein Holding Competition. Prizes will be awarded for the strongest of competitors!
Registration is free and starts at 5pm. The competition will start sharply at 6pm!
TUESDAY NIGHT FLIGHTS
STARTS AT 5PM @ Bozeman Taproom
Stop by The Bozeman Taproom and try a flight of our craft beer cocktails. We couldn’t pick just one so come down and help us decide!
The winners will hit our summer time patio menu!
HOPS & HISTORY TRIVIA BREW PARTY
TWO SEATINGS: 5:30 & 7:30PM @ Montana Ale Works
two seatings: 5:30 & 7:30pm
$45 per person Age 21+ only
Tickets may still be available! Go a few minutes early to purchase at the door.
Join Montana Ale Works & Museum of the Rockies as we kick off the 2019 Hops and History series with a trivia party with MOR Curator of History, Michael Fox, small-plate pairings by Chef Aaron Brittingham, & brews from MAP Brewing.
Food and service are donated by Montana Ale Works with beer donated by MAP Brewing, which allows all proceeds to benefit the Living History Farm at MOR.
BEER THEMED TRIVIA NIGHT
6-8PM @ White Dog Brewing Company
AS YOU HEAD AROUND TOWN TODAY, MAKE SURE TO THANK OUR SPONSORS. WE COULDN'T DO THIS WITHOUT THEIR SUPPORT.