Bozeman Beer Fam, wait no more...
BOZEMAN CRAFT BEER WEEK 2019 IS
WE’RE SO EXCITED TO BE CELEBRATING BOZEMAN CRAFT BEER WEEK WITH YOU ALL!
For this blog post, I thought it would be great if I outlined a plan for the week. When there’s so many choices of what you can do each day, I thought I’d help you out with a step-by-step plan to help you plan out your day. So… here it is:
Loy’s IF-I-WERE-YOU Saturday, May 4th plan:
If you’re new to Craft Beer Week, (or even if you’re a veteran) - sometimes it can be helpful to have someone breakdown a plan for the day for you. SO… here it is: if I were you, I’d structure my day like this:
1) I’d start my day by swinging by Big Brew Day first thing in the morning. I’d want to see exactly how homebrewing happens, so I’d want to be there from about 10 or so until noon, just getting the feel for my future homebrew set up.
2) Then I’d head over to MAP Brewing for the May the 4th Party (I obviously put my Star Wars costume in my car this morning so I was ready to change. I mean, a free beer for coming in costume? I’m TOTALLY IN.) I’d get a half pint of Dank Vader and a half pint of Fempire after the Star Wars themed release at 12:30 before slamming some food before my next stop.
3) Then I’d swing by Dean’s Zesty Booch and do a little custom-beer-and-booch blend, but I’d definitely can it and take it to-go so that I can save it for later.
4) Then I’d go home, get out of my Star Wars costume, and prepare for the Kickoff Party! I’d head over to The Market (across from Sidewinders) probably around 5:30 or so, to listen to Lazy Owl String Band, try the collab beer, and stock up on all my BCBW SCHWAG!!!
5) Then, I’d Uber home (let’s be real, the most IMPORTANT part of the week is being safe and taking care of ourselves and our community!), drink a pint of water, and getting well rested so I’m all ready for Sunday!
Check out more details about each of the events below!!
~ FEATURED EVENT ~
CRAFT BEER WEEK KICKOFF PARTY
5-8pm @The Market (across from Sidewinders)
This is the perfect way to kickstart your Bozeman Craft Beer Week experience! Join Fermentana & Sidewinders for this year's official kickoff of Bozeman’s 3rd Annual Craft Beer Week, featuring a FREE concert with local favorite, The Lazy Owl String Band! Try the collaboration beer, get your official beer week passport and t-shirt, and raise a pint to the start of another great beer week!
~ OFFICIAL CRAFT BEER WEEK EVENTS ~
BIG BREW DAY
10AM - 4PM @ TreaT/Gallatin Home Brew Supplies
Kick off Bozeman Craft Beer Week 2019 with the Bridger Brew Crew, the Gallatin Valley's homebrew club! The club will host live homebrewing demos of all-grain and extract beer brewing, as well as mead brewing throughout the day at Bozeman's local homebrew supply shop, Gallatin Home Brew Supplies located just inside TreaT Cafe on East Main!
This event is part of a nationwide celebration of National Homebrew Day, so what a perfect day to start the hobby! Learn about different homebrewing methods, how to get started in the hobby, and check out equipment and ingredients available at the homebrew shop while you're there! Club members will also be on hand to answer homebrewing-related questions.
The event is free and open to the public. More details on Bozeman's Big Brew Day can be found at www.bridgerbrewcrew.org.
BLENDING BEER WITH BARREL-AGED KOMBUCHA
11AM - 3PM @ Dean's Zesty Booch
Indulge your adventurous side with blending ferments! The Dean’s Zesty Booch team will guide you through the process of creating a delicious beer & kombucha blend, using both beer and kombucha brewed in-house. Enjoy it on the spot in a glass or package it in your own 12oz. aluminum can to take home! FREE EVENT! BEER AND KOMBUCHA MUST BE PURCHASED. $1 EXTRA PER CAN FOR MATERIALS.
MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU: BEER RELEASE PARTY
TAPPING AT 12:30 PM @ MAP Brewing Company
AS YOU HEAD AROUND TOWN TODAY, MAKE SURE TO THANK OUR SPONSORS. WE COULDN'T DO THIS WITHOUT THEIR SUPPORT.