IT'S THE FINAL DAY OF BCBW2019!
It's the last day of the 3rd annual Bozeman Craft Beer Week... and what a week it's been! It's been so amazing to share this incredible week of events with you all. But just because it’s the last day doesn’t mean the events are slowing down… it’s a jam-packed line up for your Saturday, so… it’s the final edition of Loy’s daily plan! Check it out!
Loy’s IF-I-WERE-YOU Saturday, May 11th plan:
1) I’m a HUGE fan of Beer Olympics - as an event that outgrew its first home, I’m looking forward to seeing how this event is growing! This year, True Spirit Crossfit & Yoga is hosting this silly, fun, exciting competition of some feats of strength, and some just “stupid human tricks” - all of which are amazingly entertaining. Didn’t get a team together? No worries, just come watch the excitement! Observers are more than welcome as well!
2) Then it’s out for some lunch and let’s be real, maybe home for a quick nap before I head over to the Montana Brewers Spring Rendezvous! This is it, folks, the capstone event for the week! This Montana-only brewfest will feature over 20 breweries from around the state and over 100 beers to taste! PLUS - this is the event where we’re giving away all the AMAZING beer week prizes - including a KEGERATOR stocked with a keg and CO2 for a year from General Distributing. We’ll also be announcing the winners of the Best of Craft Beer Week awards… so this is a NOT-TO-MISS event!!
3) During the VIP hour at the Rendezvous, Single Six Media is hosting an IPA challenge - which my tastebuds were born for. I’m gonna see if I can name the IPAs (I mean… there’s prizes involved!) so come give it a try with me!
4) After a long brewfest, it’s always good to wind down with a final beverage at the Rendezvous After Party, hosted by the Bozeman Taproom. It’s supposed to be nice out tonight too, so I’m excited to relax on their patio.
5) And of COURSE - I’m going to be Ubering all around today, because, as you already know, COMMUNITY is one of Fermentana’s core values. We love you all and want you to stay safe out there! Don’t drink and drive!
Alright friends, we’ll see you out there! Cheers!
OFFICIAL CRAFT BEER WEEK EVENTS
THE 3RD ANNUAL BEER OLYMPICS
10am - noon @True Spirit Crossfit & Yoga
Feats of strength, speed, power, agility, coordination, and endurance all while celebrating and enjoying our local craft breweries. Be ready to lift, push, pull, jump, run, crawl and carry a variety of objects related to brewing, storing and drinking beer.
There will be four individual events that one person from each team must complete and one team event that all four of you must all finish together. These include the following:
Tough Person Pull-Up Contest
And one ridiculously beer-challenging obstacle course!
ENTRANTS MUST SIGN UP AND PAY INDIVIDUALLY.
$5 ENTRY PER PERSON.
Spots may still be available, call the gym for more info! And even if there's not, this is an amazingly entertaining event to watch, so definitely come check it out!
THE MONTANA BREWERS SPRING RENDEZVOUS
VIP HOUR 3-4PM
GENERAL ADMISSION 4-8PM
@ Haynes Pavilion at the Gallatin Co. Fairgrounds
Enjoy Montana craft beer while hanging out with brewers from across the state. This annual brewfest features only Montana-made craft beer with food, live music, beer school, and a collectible glass to enjoy unlimited samples.
Day-of tickets available online and at the gate: $30 GA, $40 VIP.
**SPECIAL FOR PASSPORT HOLDERS - SHOW YOUR PASSPORT @ THE GATE W/ YOUR GA TICKET & GET IN DURING THE VIP HOUR!!
SINGLE SIX IPA CHALLENGE
DURING VIP HOUR @ the Montana Brewers Rendezvous
Test your beer savvy in the Single Six IPA Challenge held during the VIP Hour of the Spring Brewers Rendezvous. We’ll have 6 IPAs from Montana breweries for you to taste. Guess right, win prizes!
RENDEZVOUS AFTER PARTY
STARTS AT 8PM @ Bozeman Taproom
Continue your celebration of Montana Beer at the Bozeman Taproom’s After Party! Lots of MT beers on tap, including the Craft Beer Week collaboration beer, so wrap up your evening here!